Changing Your PIN
We've now made it possible to change your PIN to something more memorable.
To change your PIN, follow these simple steps:
- Insert your Acorn Account Corporate MasterCard card into an ATM displaying the MasterCard Acceptance Mark (we recommend using a mainstream high street bank's cash machines for this).
- Follow the on screen instructions and key your PIN.
- From the on screen menu, select the "Change PIN" or "PIN Services" option.
- Follow the on screen instructions to change your PIN.
- You will receive an on screen message confirming your PIN has been changed.
- You will need to use your new PIN when authorising payment and cash withdrawals.
We strongly recommend that you do not change your PIN to a number that is easily guessed such as 1234 or your date of birth. You shouldn't disclose your PIN to anyone, including Acorn staff.
Online Account Security
When you open your Acorn account you'll be given access to our Online Account where you'll be able to check transactions, make payments and download statements. Our system is secure and only you have access to it. Once you log in for the first time, you'll be asked to change your pre assigned password to something a little more memorable.