If you feel we have not met your expectations, we value your feedback so we can put things right and make improvements.
Making a complaint
If you would like to make a complaint, please get in touch and we will investigate your concerns.
How to get in touch with us
- Phone: We are happy to talk to you on the phone and you can raise a complaint there. Call us on 0345 872 8661. (Calls cost no more than a national rate call to a 01 or 02 number. They may also count towards any inclusive minutes in a phone contract in the same way as 01 and 02 calls)
- Email: Please email us at email@example.com
- Live chat: Click on the live chat icon on the home page of the website
- App: Log in to your account through the APP, select 'help' followed by 'contact us''
- Post: If you prefer, you can write to us at: CardOneMoney, PO Box 3634, Chester, CH1 9NL
Phone lines are open:
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm (closed weekends and bank holidays).
Live chat is open:
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Saturdays 9.30am to 1pm (closed Sundays and bank holidays)
What happens next
We will be in touch within 3 business days and will try to resolve your complaint. If we are unable to do this in this timeframe, please note we're typically allowed up to 15 business days (or in some cases up to 8 weeks) to investigate your complaint and provide our 'final response'.
If you remain dissatisfied, you have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service within 6 months of receiving our final response letter.